Chris is an internationally-known sports analyst, commentator, and broadcaster for the FOX Sports 1 television network and FOX Sports Radio. He is co-host of the daily morning show “First Things First’’ and can also be seen regularly on FS1’s “Undisputed’’ and “The Herd with Colin Cowherd.’’ Chris also co-hosts the nationally-syndicated FOX Sports Radio show “The Odd Couple’’ with Rob Parker on weeknights.
A Board member for Athletes in Action, Chris is a frequent speaker at colleges, high schools, charitable fundraisers, youth-related events, and churches. He is also the founder and president of a National Christian Men’s Movement called K.I.N.G., which stands for Knowledge, Inspiration and Nurture through God.
Chris has twin daughters and lives with his wife of more than twenty-five years in New Jersey.
Summary of EPISODE:
Where do we find fulfillment? Do we find it in things like careers, relationships, or money? In this episode of VOICES’ Where Ya From? Podcast, FOX Sports host Chris Broussard joins host Rasool Berry to discuss how his earthly successes don’t compare to the ultimate victory he finds in God.
Notes and Quotes:
- “I’ve been blessed to meet so many famous and incredible people, but meeting all of them combined has not given me a fraction of the joy, the peace, the value to my life that meeting Jesus Christ did on my 21st birthday.”
- “. . . . no matter what comes, I’m rooted and grounded, and I know I’m founded on Christ.”
- “. . . you could reach the highest pinnacle in sports, but if you don’t have the Lord, it’s not going to fulfill you.”
Links Mentioned In Show:
- Learn more about Chris’ ministry, K.I.N.G. Movement.
- Visit our website to sign up for emails. Get new episodes sent straight to your email.
- Tell us how much you love Where Ya From? by rating us five stars and leaving us a review.
- Check out our VOICES Collection from Our Daily Bread Ministries
- Follow Where Ya From? on Instagram.
- Follow VOICES on Instagram.
Verses Mentioned in Show:
- Ecclesiastes 3:11
- Matthew 7:24–27
- 1 Corinthians 9:24–25